Virtual Musotopianoforte

Music is my forte :) ... well, my mezzoforte :$

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I'm unique (classified under the Animalian Kingdom, Phylum Chordata, Mammalian Class, Order Primates, Hominidae family, Genera Homo and sapien species!). --- My most important roles currently are: Sister, Daughter, Granddaughter, Girlfriend, Niece, Pet owner, Christian, Friend and Honours Student. Of course I'm also a: music lover, dog person, blood donor, registered organ donor, first-aider, volunteer, respite assistant, health promoter, teacher-at-heart, textbookworm (I made that up myself!), leisure musician, shower singer, sports enthusiast, Broncos & Maroons supporter, right-hander, compulsive list-maker, photo-taker, toilet reader and proud Australian citizen!

Friday, April 13, 2007

My First Friday Feast!

I've just discovered an interesting new concept "Friday's Feast" on Wednesday and hopefully it will be an incentive to keep regularly updating this blog.




Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
Probably green, because that was the sporting "house" I was always in during primary school. I remember that I had the best emerald green watercolour pencil that I used for colouring in instead! But then I can remember using green and the 3 primary colours a lot when colouring in with pencils!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
It would depend where I went to, but I'd probably say 3. Somehow I don't think there will be a shortage of health professionals in most places. N.B. I have answered the question based on my future job. My current paid job (not my main occupation) is as a kind of "sales assistant" and if I had to move (which I won't while I'm studying... but anyway) then my rating would be a 9.

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
65!

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to? Haha, yes! I just passed on some Easter chocolate to one of my best friends, but they didn't mind :) Oh wait, that counts as dessert! ;)

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.
More blue pens! I have four (practically five!) assessments due next week, so you can imagine how much writing I am doing. That's despite the fact that I'm still typing my assignments :P

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome feast :-)

13/4/07 11:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a lot of ink! :)

Selena

13/4/07 11:46 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice feast! I enjoyed this and will be back to read more later

14/4/07 1:43 am  
Blogger Lady of Musotopia said...

Wowee! Three comments in less than an hour :D - thanks guys!
Selena - you should also see how much whiteout I go through. And rubbers...

14/4/07 9:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home