Virtual Musotopianoforte

Music is my forte :) ... well, my mezzoforte :$

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I'm unique (classified under the Animalian Kingdom, Phylum Chordata, Mammalian Class, Order Primates, Hominidae family, Genera Homo and sapien species!). --- My most important roles currently are: Sister, Daughter, Granddaughter, Girlfriend, Niece, Pet owner, Christian, Friend and Honours Student. Of course I'm also a: music lover, dog person, blood donor, registered organ donor, first-aider, volunteer, respite assistant, health promoter, teacher-at-heart, textbookworm (I made that up myself!), leisure musician, shower singer, sports enthusiast, Broncos & Maroons supporter, right-hander, compulsive list-maker, photo-taker, toilet reader and proud Australian citizen!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Feast #2




Appetizer
What is your favourite kind of bread?
I like lots of kinds of bread, but I really like fresh, soft bread. Freshly made croissants on a Sunday morning were almost routine back in the day. I also like Indian breads, wholemeal and multigrain breads as well! :)


Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?

Sometime last decade – it’s an asthmatic one. And, technically, my mum bought it for me.

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?

Does this include checking email? Researching journal articles? If not, then no more than one. If so, probably around 15? As a guess…

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?
To be honest, I have no idea. Haven’t really done the whole temperature thing – I just know when my body is unwell or if I feel cold or overheated.


Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.
When I grow up, I want to be a fireman. LOL, only kidding – that’s a stolen line from an old TV advertisement (for yoghurt or something). What I’d actually put is: When I graduate, I want to be recognised as a student who has worked really hard, not once missed a day, loved to learn and wanted to make a positive difference in other people’s lives.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your meals... both this week and last's.
Have a great weekend.

20/4/07 11:32 pm  
Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Wow. Your dessert is a mouthful....and so well served!!! [you deserve that recognition, to be sure]

Happy feasting.
Mine's served.

20/4/07 11:42 pm  
Blogger Bea said...

I thought about leaving a smartass comment about your pillow suffering from asthma, but that wouldn't be nice. I just wanted to be funny... LOL!

BTW, I love your definition of yourself in your profile. Tell me about taxonomy, I'm a Biologist.

Have a great weekend! :-)

21/4/07 1:01 am  
Blogger Lady of Musotopia said...

Thank you all for dropping by :)
LOL Bea! Don't worry, my pillow isn't offended ;)

23/4/07 9:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home