Virtual Musotopianoforte

Music is my forte :) ... well, my mezzoforte :$

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I'm unique (classified under the Animalian Kingdom, Phylum Chordata, Mammalian Class, Order Primates, Hominidae family, Genera Homo and sapien species!). --- My most important roles currently are: Sister, Daughter, Granddaughter, Girlfriend, Niece, Pet owner, Christian, Friend and Honours Student. Of course I'm also a: music lover, dog person, blood donor, registered organ donor, first-aider, volunteer, respite assistant, health promoter, teacher-at-heart, textbookworm (I made that up myself!), leisure musician, shower singer, sports enthusiast, Broncos & Maroons supporter, right-hander, compulsive list-maker, photo-taker, toilet reader and proud Australian citizen!

Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday's Feast #3



Appetizer
How fast can you type?
Last time I checked (over a year ago) it was around 85 accurate words per minute.

Soup
What is your favourite online game?
Back when I used to frequently play games online, I probably spent most of my time playing word games like boggle and multi-player games like pictionary. Can’t commit to a favourite – sorry!

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?
I don’t consider myself “naturally gifted academically” or anything like that, but I’m going to have to say 7. I usually put myself down, but I think I was honest in my answer. Eek, I hope that doesn’t make me seem presumptuous!

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.
I have usually had really good primary and secondary school teachers, but my three "best teachers" would be Mrs Avetisoff, Mrs Jonathon and Mrs Taylor. If any of you are reading this, “Hello and Thank You!” :)
N.B. There is no order of preference.

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?
Seeing my special someone, getting my blood glucose level checked by my grandpa tomorrow, going for football tomorrow (that’s Rugby League and, yes, I do sometimes play) and church on Sunday morning. In case you’re wondering, I do not currently have diabetes… maybe that might change tomorow? I’m actually doing it more because I’m curious about my health.

14 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

Hi, great feast! Especially your main course. ;) Happy feasting!

27/4/07 5:13 pm  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Have a lovely weekend! I think it's great that you take care of yourself by checking on your health. Take care!

27/4/07 5:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Friday's Feastin' to ya!

Mine's serverd as well.

27/4/07 9:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's "served" not "serverd."

It's to early for typing. LOL!

27/4/07 9:01 pm  
Blogger Bethany said...

I totally forgot about playing Pictionary online! My friend M and I used to do that all the time! Good for you for taking care of yourself! Thanks for sitting in on my feast! :)

27/4/07 11:29 pm  
Blogger Angela said...

Good luck with your test for diabetes. Hope you have a pleasant weekend!

28/4/07 3:09 am  
Blogger Kim said...

Love your feast today. Dessert sounds wonderful. Have a great weekend! Come on over!

28/4/07 3:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you came back. LOL! ;)

28/4/07 10:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful feast! Thanks for stopping by :)

28/4/07 10:26 am  
Blogger Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. Thanks for visiting my blog.

28/4/07 10:36 am  
Blogger Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Friday!

It's good to look back and see the teachers that made a difference.

Have a nice weekend.

28/4/07 12:43 pm  
Blogger jenny said...

You have a busy weekend also! ;-) I like pictionary in person, but I've never played online!

28/4/07 9:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Gotchya!

29/4/07 9:55 am  
Blogger Alice said...

You type fast and furious! I'm not sure if I could do 85WPM...

5/5/07 12:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home