Virtual Musotopianoforte

Music is my forte :) ... well, my mezzoforte :$

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I'm unique (classified under the Animalian Kingdom, Phylum Chordata, Mammalian Class, Order Primates, Hominidae family, Genera Homo and sapien species!). --- My most important roles currently are: Sister, Daughter, Granddaughter, Girlfriend, Niece, Pet owner, Christian, Friend and Honours Student. Of course I'm also a: music lover, dog person, blood donor, registered organ donor, first-aider, volunteer, respite assistant, health promoter, teacher-at-heart, textbookworm (I made that up myself!), leisure musician, shower singer, sports enthusiast, Broncos & Maroons supporter, right-hander, compulsive list-maker, photo-taker, toilet reader and proud Australian citizen!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

World Cup Win!

I'm an excited little blogger today, aren't I? I've really surprised myself this month, having posted the most blogs on this site in one of my most assessment-packed months!

I just wanted to give the Australian Cricket Team a massive congratulations for their "World Cup Hat-trick" - their 3rd consecutive World Cup win. This achievement, which took place at Kensington Oval in Barbados, follows previous wins in Johannesburg (2003) and Lord's (London, 1999).

Congratulations also to Glenn McGrath (Australian medium-fast pace bowler) and John Buchanan (considered the greatest cricketing coach in Australian history) as they embark on retirement following what I'm sure must have been very momentous cricketing careers.


Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!

P.S. Please don't disappoint us by getting too big-headed. Just keep it humble, guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home