Virtual Musotopianoforte

Music is my forte :) ... well, my mezzoforte :$

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I'm unique (classified under the Animalian Kingdom, Phylum Chordata, Mammalian Class, Order Primates, Hominidae family, Genera Homo and sapien species!). --- My most important roles currently are: Sister, Daughter, Granddaughter, Girlfriend, Niece, Pet owner, Christian, Friend and Honours Student. Of course I'm also a: music lover, dog person, blood donor, registered organ donor, first-aider, volunteer, respite assistant, health promoter, teacher-at-heart, textbookworm (I made that up myself!), leisure musician, shower singer, sports enthusiast, Broncos & Maroons supporter, right-hander, compulsive list-maker, photo-taker, toilet reader and proud Australian citizen!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Friday's Feast #5


Well, it's really Saturday, but I still want to be part of the fun! ;)

Appetizer
Tell about a time when you had to be brave.
In my eyes, I don't think I've proven myself to be "brave" yet.

Soup
Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing?
Well, I'm not really a movie buff or anything since I usually have to hear from friends what movies are coming out. I'm pretty excited about seeing Shrek the Third, although I will most likely see it on DVD anyway! I will also have to say The U.S. vs John Lennon (I hadn't heard of this one until I just looked it up to help me answer this question!).

Salad
Name an item you try to always have on hand.
An identification card.

Main Course
Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it!
The most relaxing room for me is my bedroom! I love how comfortable my bed and pillow are, plus music of choice, surrounded with pleasant pictures and memorable photos and clean sheets! Unfortunately, the greenhouse effect in my room (too hot in summer, although freezing in winter) and the stacks of books and papers does little to relax myself! :P

Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you?
Probably a 7. I'm a Christian, proud of it and practising! Still, I think I can strive to improve my religious and spiritual commitments.

5 Comments:

Blogger SASSY MOM said...

I think and ID is also a must for us .. and since Im a SAHM, I always seem to forget about that too.

Have a great weekend!

12/5/07 11:17 am  
Blogger Baba said...

Good Evening,....Thanks for visiting my place today.You think like me about the bedroom being a relaxing place.When I posted about my dad, I am a RN and wanted to be by his side,when he was dying.Nurses face life and death all the time,and it makes us stronger... Baba

12/5/07 12:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I forgot the ID part. LOL! ID is one of the most important thing to have with you, especially when you're travelling. :D

Hey, thank you for visiting me, Aishwarya. :D She just got married recently to that son of Amitabh Bachan! :D

12/5/07 4:05 pm  
Blogger Alice said...

Hi there! I've enjoyed your feast, especially your main course and dessert. :)

12/5/07 8:56 pm  
Blogger Clockworkchris said...

I think you have been brave at some moment or another. In my eyes, although being female isn't a choice, it's much more difficult than being male and therefor I consider it being brave.

I had not heard of that movie and I will be sure to look it up.

I like everyone else agree with the ID card. I always have wallet, cell phone, and keys with me but I liked computer better.

Your room makes me think maybe you are a student (this is my first time here so cut me some slack).

The dessert made me uncomfy too, but I enjoy being strange and unusual as much as possible. That must be why I write poetry.

Thanks for your visit.

12/5/07 8:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home