Virtual Musotopianoforte

Music is my forte :) ... well, my mezzoforte :$

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I'm unique (classified under the Animalian Kingdom, Phylum Chordata, Mammalian Class, Order Primates, Hominidae family, Genera Homo and sapien species!). --- My most important roles currently are: Sister, Daughter, Granddaughter, Girlfriend, Niece, Pet owner, Christian, Friend and Honours Student. Of course I'm also a: music lover, dog person, blood donor, registered organ donor, first-aider, volunteer, respite assistant, health promoter, teacher-at-heart, textbookworm (I made that up myself!), leisure musician, shower singer, sports enthusiast, Broncos & Maroons supporter, right-hander, compulsive list-maker, photo-taker, toilet reader and proud Australian citizen!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Examing

I know this is a very belated post - it should have been done two weeks ago actually. I guess this message is particularly directed at the Friday Feasters who have probably wondered why I haven't popped by their sites yet :$. I would just like to post a small notice asking you all to please excuse my absence from the Blogosphere until approximately one week's time (more specifically, one week and one day). In case you are wondering, I am dutifully fulfilling my exhaustive commitments as a student, a role which is extremely important to me, which at this point in time involves preparing for and sitting my end-of-semester exams (called "finals" in other countries). I've had 3 so far, and still got 2 more to go! Wish me luck! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home