Virtual Musotopianoforte

Music is my forte :) ... well, my mezzoforte :$

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I'm unique (classified under the Animalian Kingdom, Phylum Chordata, Mammalian Class, Order Primates, Hominidae family, Genera Homo and sapien species!). --- My most important roles currently are: Sister, Daughter, Granddaughter, Girlfriend, Niece, Pet owner, Christian, Friend and Honours Student. Of course I'm also a: music lover, dog person, blood donor, registered organ donor, first-aider, volunteer, respite assistant, health promoter, teacher-at-heart, textbookworm (I made that up myself!), leisure musician, shower singer, sports enthusiast, Broncos & Maroons supporter, right-hander, compulsive list-maker, photo-taker, toilet reader and proud Australian citizen!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's Feast #7

Well, I have finally finished exams, so no more reasons not to blog anymore! That was one long and shocking semester and I am glad to be on holidays! :)

Finally, a Friday's Feast on this blog - my first one in just over a month. Enjoy!

Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.
Ummm... you just put me on the spot there! Well, I sometimes sing when I'm walking. It's such a feel good thing to sing, and I love to sing anywhere (I have been known to surprise house guests with my shower singing - don't worry, I'm not "shocking" or anything!). And I don't need music to sing (eg when out and about in public). Do I care what other people think? Not really :)

Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?
Well, I've been through this process a few times, but I've always wanted to try my sister's clarinet :P. I would love to play anything - double bass, drum kit, trumpet, trombone, cello. Of course, music is something that definitely requires practice to master, and I'm glad that being a musician that I can appreciate the enormous effort professional musicians have put in to get to where they are :)

Salad
How long is your hair?
Somewhat long, but even longer when straightened. Sometimes when I wash my hair I wonder what is on my spine, and then I realise it's my hair! Still getting used to the current length and recently I have realised that I awkwardly bend my thoracic spine to avoid it touching my back sometimes!

Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?
The last time must have been for something insignificant like being late for an informal meeting with someone. I can't remember, but when a situation is there, I try and forgive as soon as possible. Often the people who "hurt" me don't offer apologies but I still forgive them anyway because it is better to love than hate. That said, I'm not sure I can easily "forgive" those people who have written my recent exams! ;) Haha

Dessert
What is your favourite kitchen appliance?
I do like cooking but I don't have a favourite appliance... The refrigerator is awesome though :) - does that count as an appliance?

14 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

YAY about finishing the exams! All the best to you! This week's topic is interesting.

I agree with your dessert. I love my fridge too, but doesn't know if that counts as a kitchen appliance, hehe.

Happy Feast to you!

22/6/07 3:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! I still have one more paper to go. But as soon as that paper is done, I'm heading to the Gold Coast. Hoho!

Yeap, fridge is a good mention too. Haha

22/6/07 4:26 pm  
Blogger JHS said...

Congrats on finishing your exams. I know precisely what a relief that is!

22/6/07 4:48 pm  
Blogger Bea said...

I think any cool kitchen gadget is enjoyable. I can spend hours just looking at them. I recently got an electric knife, I love that thing!

22/6/07 5:17 pm  
Blogger Alice said...

Hi there, welcome back! So nice to hear that you've finished exams. :D

I have completely forgotten about the fridge. Thanks for the reminder!

22/6/07 5:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, I sing around a lot too!

22/6/07 6:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack, this is TheButton by the way, same person who posted the comment before this one. No, I am not Aussie, I am American.

22/6/07 6:18 pm  
Blogger Lady Jane said...

The fridge certainly counts as an appliance! Good one!

22/6/07 7:12 pm  
Blogger Becky said...

of course the refrigerator counts.

Congrats on finishing those exams..I still have one to go this term..sigh...

Happy Friday

22/6/07 9:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVe the sound of the clarinet! Great Feast.

22/6/07 11:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By geographical accident, I have to be a Broncos fan. My man is a Gold Coaster though so that makes him a Titan. But hey, at least we all cheer for Maroons. =D

It sucks living an hour apart though. =( I'm staying the night but have to come back on Sunday since I work on Monday. It sucks. But next week is uni break so I'm not complaining!

Celebrate at Pancake Manor after you're done! =D Have fun at the game! ;)

23/6/07 12:26 am  
Blogger Barb said...

I love to sing, too, but unfortunately I can't carry a tune, so I try to do it when alone.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

23/6/07 1:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I think the fridge counts. Happy Friday!

23/6/07 6:58 am  
Blogger satishds said...

congratulations on finishing the exams

26/6/07 12:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home