Virtual Musotopianoforte

Music is my forte :) ... well, my mezzoforte :$

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I'm unique (classified under the Animalian Kingdom, Phylum Chordata, Mammalian Class, Order Primates, Hominidae family, Genera Homo and sapien species!). --- My most important roles currently are: Sister, Daughter, Granddaughter, Girlfriend, Niece, Pet owner, Christian, Friend and Honours Student. Of course I'm also a: music lover, dog person, blood donor, registered organ donor, first-aider, volunteer, respite assistant, health promoter, teacher-at-heart, textbookworm (I made that up myself!), leisure musician, shower singer, sports enthusiast, Broncos & Maroons supporter, right-hander, compulsive list-maker, photo-taker, toilet reader and proud Australian citizen!

Friday, July 20, 2007

The Birthday Feast! - Friday's Feast #10

I'm having such a relaxing holiday being at home and as the last weekday before I go back to uni (on Monday) I wanted to share this Virtual Birthday Banquet with everyone. Enjoy! :)
Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?
6? I don't mind it, but I guess it depends what sport it is. It's so much better being in a stadium for things like Rugby League and Cricket! Or even better, I love playing sport! :)

Soup
If you could completely memorise any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?
To Kill A Mockingbird perhaps. I love that book! (This wasn't an easy question since I prefer non-fiction)

Salad
What is your favourite breakfast food?
Croissants served with fruit on the side!

Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.
Play board games with friends (I have had this strong craving to play "scrabble" for a while now!)

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
More than 5 minutes usually. If I were to estimate, probably 10 minutes?

Thanks for feasting with me! :)

24 Comments:

Blogger Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. I enjoyed your birthday spread. Happy vacation. My feast is now up.

20/7/07 2:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never yet read that book and I need to! You have a very healthy breakfast there. I love board games, and Scrabble is one of my favorites.

Happy Birthday Feasting!

20/7/07 2:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great feast--you fall asleep fast!!

20/7/07 2:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah scrabble! I love that game :) Great feast!

Happy Friday!

20/7/07 2:28 pm  
Blogger Amazing Gracie said...

Nice choices - love your book. I think I've read that one more times than any other I own.
Happy Birthday to you..(just pretend I'm singing!)

20/7/07 3:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's been ages since i last played a game board with friends! thanks for the reminder.

lovely birthday feast! :)

20/7/07 3:36 pm  
Blogger bonggamom said...

Happy Birthday to you, hope you were able to have your favorite breakfast on your birthday!

20/7/07 3:46 pm  
Blogger JHS said...

Ah, I also said "To Kill a Mockingbird." I love that book.

Have a great weekend.

20/7/07 3:57 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Neat blog and what a yummy salad!

20/7/07 4:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast! I enjoyed it.

You're invited to come to my feast now.

20/7/07 4:28 pm  
Blogger Melody said...

Great feast. And I hear that book is great!

Happy birthday to you! :)

20/7/07 4:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love breakfast. Breakfast is my favorite meal. :-) So many yummy choices. Croissants are awesome. Fruit is wonderful. :-)

20/7/07 4:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how'd you do that?? fall asleep within 5 minutes... i wanna do that too but I can't, i don't have an insomia its just that i'm used into it..

have a festy day!!

20/7/07 5:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi... I liked your feast. Tasty.

Come see mine. Whoof!

20/7/07 5:14 pm  
Blogger Alice said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! Lovely b-day feast there. Hehe...

I like all the dishes that you've served. Yummy! I wish I have that much of enthusiasm about sports but hmmm... I only managed a rating of '1'. One thing similar that we do share is the Dessert.

Happy weekend!

20/7/07 7:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scrabble is a fun game...Challenging but it doesn't give you a headache.lol

Take care,
Connie
My feast is up.

20/7/07 8:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Scrabble is fun! Great Feast!

20/7/07 9:02 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

And a fine feast it was too. I see you fall asleep pretty quickly too. Have a great day. :)

21/7/07 12:39 am  
Blogger Dedee said...

Lovely feast. Love scrabble. It might be my favorite all time game! Happy Days!

21/7/07 12:42 am  
Blogger katherine. said...

To Kill A Mockingbird! One of my all time faves as well...

21/7/07 12:42 am  
Blogger Renee said...

Great feast! Thanks for sharing.

21/7/07 2:10 am  
Blogger The Gal Herself said...

First of all, happy birthday! And To Kill a Mockingbird is a terrific choice. My favorite line: "Stand up, Jean Louise. Your father is passing."

21/7/07 2:28 am  
Blogger Amanda said...

Great Feast! Happy Friday!

21/7/07 6:03 am  
Blogger Kim said...

Great feast! Sorry, I'm running a bit behind visiting everyone this past weekend.

Love your salad. I've been wanting some fresh fruit today. Maybe with lunch.

Mine is up...come on over!

24/7/07 1:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home