Virtual Musotopianoforte

Music is my forte :) ... well, my mezzoforte :$

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I'm unique (classified under the Animalian Kingdom, Phylum Chordata, Mammalian Class, Order Primates, Hominidae family, Genera Homo and sapien species!). --- My most important roles currently are: Sister, Daughter, Granddaughter, Girlfriend, Niece, Pet owner, Christian, Friend and Honours Student. Of course I'm also a: music lover, dog person, blood donor, registered organ donor, first-aider, volunteer, respite assistant, health promoter, teacher-at-heart, textbookworm (I made that up myself!), leisure musician, shower singer, sports enthusiast, Broncos & Maroons supporter, right-hander, compulsive list-maker, photo-taker, toilet reader and proud Australian citizen!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday's Feast #9

Appetizer
What is your favorite fruit?
I love so many fruits - mangoes, kiwi fruit, watermelon, passionfruit, pears, strawberries, mulberries... (sorry, no favourites!)

Soup
Who is someone you consider as a great role model?
Jesus! :)

Salad
If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?
Ummm, probably camping out somewhere down around Wivenhoe Dam. My family did that some years ago and I really enjoyed it. Pity the Dam is nearly empty now! :(

Main Course
Name something you do too often.
Check my email.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I really like ___________ because ____________.
I really like holidays because I can feel minimally guilty about relaxing!

22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your dessert. I share that same feeling :)

13/7/07 2:15 pm  
Blogger Kara said...

Great feast! Same soup, and your appetizer makes my mouth water.

13/7/07 2:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a fruit junkie, too.

13/7/07 2:59 pm  
Blogger Melody said...

Great feast! I'm a fruit lover too. :)

13/7/07 3:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You like many of the same fruits as I like. Fruit is good, and is good for you.:)

13/7/07 3:30 pm  
Blogger Eleisia said...

I like all kinds of fruit too.

Computers and email - couldn't live without them!

Camping sounds like fun. Sorry to hear about the dam and little water. Has the water been diverted or is it because of lack of rain?

13/7/07 3:33 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great feast..Love all that fruit and I would love to go camping

13/7/07 4:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally love your dessert. Isn't it amazing how we woman/mothers feel guilty when we don't do anything!!! Thanks for sharing your feast.

Come over and FEAST with me too!!

13/7/07 4:52 pm  
Blogger bonggamom said...

I'm a fruit addict and an email addict as well :)

13/7/07 5:38 pm  
Blogger Alice said...

I like your feast! Everything is simply delicious... Same here, I like a lot of fruits and can't really name my favourites. LOL.

Have a wonderful weekend!

13/7/07 6:39 pm  
Blogger Renee said...

Wonderful feast!

13/7/07 9:34 pm  
Blogger Judy said...

Happy Friday! Finally, another passionfruit lover!! :-) And I so identify with checking your email too often. And Google Reader. And my writing groups. And... lol

13/7/07 10:10 pm  
Blogger Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

I agree, I can't choose a fruit, they are all so yummy!

13/7/07 11:50 pm  
Blogger The Bass Player's Wife said...

I am totally with you on the e-mail checking.

14/7/07 12:19 am  
Blogger katherine. said...

yeah..checking email....WAY too often.

14/7/07 1:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic dessert! and so many yummy fruits! my feast is up...hope u could come and visit!

14/7/07 1:21 am  
Blogger Barb said...

Oh my gosh! I check my email a lot, too!

14/7/07 1:40 am  
Blogger jenny said...

I should have said that soup! Our Min courses are much alike. I'll have to get out a map and see where your salad is. Enjoyed your feast!

14/7/07 2:46 am  
Blogger BeccA's Buzz said...

I love camping out too! Unfortunately, there's no really great or interesting spots to do that withing 1 hour of my house :(
Come by and check out my feast!

14/7/07 6:12 am  
Blogger Kim said...

Great feast! Love your dessert! Mine will be up soon...come and feast!

14/7/07 8:09 am  
Blogger J.D. Long said...

I love your dessert; i wish i'd said that!

~~JD~~

14/7/07 8:46 am  
Blogger Lady of Musotopia said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments :)

I just had an important message for Melody: I haven't been able to access your blog. Would you be able to give me permission so I can visit? Thanks :)

17/7/07 7:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home