Virtual Musotopianoforte

Music is my forte :) ... well, my mezzoforte :$

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I'm unique (classified under the Animalian Kingdom, Phylum Chordata, Mammalian Class, Order Primates, Hominidae family, Genera Homo and sapien species!). --- My most important roles currently are: Sister, Daughter, Granddaughter, Girlfriend, Niece, Pet owner, Christian, Friend and Honours Student. Of course I'm also a: music lover, dog person, blood donor, registered organ donor, first-aider, volunteer, respite assistant, health promoter, teacher-at-heart, textbookworm (I made that up myself!), leisure musician, shower singer, sports enthusiast, Broncos & Maroons supporter, right-hander, compulsive list-maker, photo-taker, toilet reader and proud Australian citizen!

Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday's Feast # 14

Sorry, this one's up pretty late!
Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?
The only person I can really think of is Christopher Plummer! Nope, I'm not Madeline :) but I did love how his voice just kind of "floated over the top" of the story very nicely. Can't say I've really thought about this question... I don't think my life is quite that significant... yet :P ;)

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)
All Love Must Obligingly Need Dependability :)

Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?
Well, this is one question I have certainly thought a lot about before but I don't think I ever made the decision out of two choices: (1) Liverpool in the 1960s when The Beatles were prominent on the music scene - oh yeah! (I was born in the wrong generation!) (2) In the Southern States (U.S.) in the 1930s - love the jazz that came out about that time plus the swing dancing must have been so much fun! But, yes, I realise how harsh that particular time was too, but I have such a sincere admiration for how some people coped with such adversity.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.
Where do I begin? Lots of songs bring back memories for me :) What I can say is that in the last two weeks, Sparky and I watched The Jungle Book for the first time since we were both kids (N.B. we didn't know each other until high school) and just listening to "The Bare Necessities" and "I wanna be like you" really did bring memories flooding back. That was a really special movie from my childhood.

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?
To be honest, that's a far too trivial question. We have water restrictions here so by the time the warm water comes on you would have wasted far too much water anyway! I just use cold water and that's fine by me :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Loved both your answers to your salad.

Happy Friday

25/8/07 12:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what wonderful feast answers this week. Have a great week.

25/8/07 12:35 am  
Blogger Rox said...

What a good feast!! thanx for your comment!!
:-)

25/8/07 12:48 am  
Blogger ollie1976 said...

Thanks for stopping by-great feast.
-Jen

25/8/07 12:49 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

You can still go to a concert of the Rolling Stones they are from the 6Oth, kind of left overs today, (as me) lol !

25/8/07 12:58 am  
Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

Great soup! Stop by if you can!

25/8/07 2:24 am  
Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

The 30s were hard... but good. I've researched them for some of my stories, and time and again I hear the line, "We had everything but money."

A good decade. Good choice.

Thanks for visiting!

25/8/07 3:51 am  
Blogger Alice said...

Your soup sounds good!

Have a good weekend!

25/8/07 4:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your salad is awesome! :)

Have a good weekend! LOL :P backatchya!

25/8/07 7:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home