Virtual Musotopianoforte

Music is my forte :) ... well, my mezzoforte :$

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I'm unique (classified under the Animalian Kingdom, Phylum Chordata, Mammalian Class, Order Primates, Hominidae family, Genera Homo and sapien species!). --- My most important roles currently are: Sister, Daughter, Granddaughter, Girlfriend, Niece, Pet owner, Christian, Friend and Honours Student. Of course I'm also a: music lover, dog person, blood donor, registered organ donor, first-aider, volunteer, respite assistant, health promoter, teacher-at-heart, textbookworm (I made that up myself!), leisure musician, shower singer, sports enthusiast, Broncos & Maroons supporter, right-hander, compulsive list-maker, photo-taker, toilet reader and proud Australian citizen!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Scattegories for Bloggers

I found this on Linda's blog and thought it sounded like fun. The game is called Scattergories (I wonder if it's the same thing as the board game - I wouldn't know since I haven't played either before) yet it reminds me of a game called Alphabet Race which I play with one of my very good friends :)

Now since Linda used the letter "L", I'll have to use my actual name... *sigh*

Here's the rules:
*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
*They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up!
*If you can't think of anything, skip it.
* You can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
*If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!

My Name: N*********** (haha, good try)
1. Famous Singer/Band: Nat King Cole
2. 4 letter word: Nice
3. Street: Nectarine Street
4. Colour: Navy blue
5. Gifts/Presents: Nintendo Wii
6. Vehicle: Nissan Tiida
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Native wildlife plush toys
8. Boy Name: Nelson
9. Girl Name: Natalie
10. Movie Title: Never Say Goodbye (Hindi title: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna).
11. Drink: Non-alcoholic beverage (my kinda drink!)
12. Occupation: Nurse (I came up with "nasologist" initially - LOL)
13. Celebrity: Nicole Kidman
14. Magazine: New Scientist
15. U.S. City: New York
16. Pro Sports Teams: Newcastle Knights
17. Fruit: Nashi
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Natural circadian rhythm disturbance
(hope that sounds good enough)
19. Something You Throw Away: Nail clippings
20. Things You Shout: *playfully* Nuh Uh! (hehehe)
21. Cartoon Character: Nellie the Elephant

Thanks for sharing this, Linda. I love word-related puzzles and games, and this was indeed very challenging stuff! :) I have to admit, I had the song "Night and Day" (from the movie "De-Lovely") in my head the whole time, which didn't help too much! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Glad you enjoyed the game. I had fun with this one too.

Come back and visit me sometime.

25/8/07 12:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home