Scattegories for Bloggers
Now since Linda used the letter "L", I'll have to use my actual name... *sigh*
Here's the rules:
*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
*They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up!
*If you can't think of anything, skip it.
* You can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
*If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!
My Name: N*********** (haha, good try)
1. Famous Singer/Band: Nat King Cole
2. 4 letter word: Nice
3. Street: Nectarine Street
4. Colour: Navy blue
5. Gifts/Presents: Nintendo Wii
6. Vehicle: Nissan Tiida
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Native wildlife plush toys
8. Boy Name: Nelson
9. Girl Name: Natalie
10. Movie Title: Never Say Goodbye (Hindi title: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna).
11. Drink: Non-alcoholic beverage (my kinda drink!)
12. Occupation: Nurse (I came up with "nasologist" initially - LOL)
13. Celebrity: Nicole Kidman
14. Magazine: New Scientist
15. U.S. City: New York
16. Pro Sports Teams: Newcastle Knights
17. Fruit: Nashi
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Natural circadian rhythm disturbance
(hope that sounds good enough)
19. Something You Throw Away: Nail clippings
20. Things You Shout: *playfully* Nuh Uh! (hehehe)
21. Cartoon Character: Nellie the Elephant
Thanks for sharing this, Linda. I love word-related puzzles and games, and this was indeed very challenging stuff! :) I have to admit, I had the song "Night and Day" (from the movie "De-Lovely") in my head the whole time, which didn't help too much! ;)