Virtual Musotopianoforte

Music is my forte :) ... well, my mezzoforte :$

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I'm unique (classified under the Animalian Kingdom, Phylum Chordata, Mammalian Class, Order Primates, Hominidae family, Genera Homo and sapien species!). --- My most important roles currently are: Sister, Daughter, Granddaughter, Girlfriend, Niece, Pet owner, Christian, Friend and Honours Student. Of course I'm also a: music lover, dog person, blood donor, registered organ donor, first-aider, volunteer, respite assistant, health promoter, teacher-at-heart, textbookworm (I made that up myself!), leisure musician, shower singer, sports enthusiast, Broncos & Maroons supporter, right-hander, compulsive list-maker, photo-taker, toilet reader and proud Australian citizen!

Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday's Feast #15

Finally back Friday Feasting after two assessments this week (and kilograms of paper in preparation)! Very eventful week in terms of working out tax deductions and discovering old friends I hadn't seen in almost ten years! (which is a significant portion of my life in earthly existence). Yeah, I know... the two don't compare ;)

Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?
Nutritious? :P

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?
Despite this signifying exams, I love when the jacaranda flowers fall from the trees and create purple carpets on the grass, pathways and roads. There's this beautiful house behind ours where their jacaranda flowers fall like clockwork during autumn and the yellow flowers (can't remember what they are since it's Spring now) fall and create a beautifully contrasting "rug". So incredibly picturesque.

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?
Yes. Our former internet life of dial-up (having to reconnect at least 10 times in a night) and hundreds of spam emails. I'm sure there have been actual specific events but it's been quite a while since then so I can't recall at the moment.

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.
Sparky, family (okay, so that's 7 things) and the Lord (okay, so that's 3 things) :P:D I would have really loved to add in music somewhere afterwards!

Dessert
What one household cleansing or organising item would you not want to be without?
Just one? I can think of at least two... Vacuum cleaner for "household cleansing" and filing cabinet for "organising item".

22 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

Oh, vacuum... Definitely one of my favourite items. My cat hates it, though.

7/9/07 2:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, Love your soup--I would love to see a picture of that!!

7/9/07 2:23 pm  
Blogger Juzahlyn said...

arghhh..,I remember dial up...excruciatingly slow...great feast

Mine's up too

7/9/07 2:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your soup....just amazing.

7/9/07 2:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast. Glad you're back in the game. Fall does signify exams. My kids are back in school. (sigh)

7/9/07 2:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scrumptious feast! I couldn't think of anything for desert, but now I totally agree with the vacuum. I could not survive without a good vacuum with all my "critters".

7/9/07 3:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ArF, WHoof. Flavorful feast you give to us. Yummies. I have a furry good feast up too. Bark.

7/9/07 3:23 pm  
Blogger Gill said...

Love your soup, the Jacaranda's are gorgeous in Autumn! I put dial up too, it was a nightmare..

7/9/07 3:56 pm  
Blogger Eleisia said...

I didn't think of a vacuum cleaner, a definite necessity.

I remember dial up..........

Very descriptive soup - love flowers

7/9/07 4:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast! And yep on the vacuum! they're extremely helpful:) Happy Friday!

Mine's up too:)

7/9/07 7:07 pm  
Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Love your soup. And your dessert is quite similar to mine for the TWO reasons.

7/9/07 8:58 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love jacaranda trees :) Great feast!

7/9/07 10:35 pm  
Blogger Alice said...

Great feast! Your soup is delicious!!

7/9/07 10:48 pm  
Blogger bcmomtoo said...

I'm with tegdirb92 - I want pictures. It sounds beautiful!

Mine's up too

8/9/07 12:01 am  
Blogger Sandee said...

I forgot all about the vacuum. That's an essential item for sure. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

8/9/07 12:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your soup and hearing about a different part of this big wide world we live in. Blessings...

8/9/07 1:19 am  
Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

The flowers sound beautiful! Enjoy! And I'll enjoy my colorful leaves and crisp air!

Yes, remember those dial up days?!!

8/9/07 1:54 am  
Blogger Mitchypoo said...

Your soup sounds so lovely! Great feast!

8/9/07 2:44 am  
Blogger Zoooma said...

As Homer J. Simpson would say -- "D'OH!" I shoulda put God and I know can edit it... but I just took that as a given for myself! In any case, good to hear of someone eating healthy! Have a GREAT weekend and God Bless!!

P.S. I loved Brisbane! see ya :)

8/9/07 4:28 am  
Blogger satishds said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

13/9/07 7:24 am  
Blogger Canary said...

Hey! dropped in from Lotus reads' blog.. having a nice fly :)

and thats som cool music welcoming your readers! :) :)

Canary

6/11/07 10:15 pm  
Blogger Photo Therapist said...

Thanks for the comment! I just wanted to let you know that I have posted some new slide shows of some of my work! :D Hope you like them!

30/11/07 3:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home